If your business is online, chances are that stock photos will be super useful to you! You can use them on your website, social media posts, ebooks and courses, and basically any other visual representation you can think of.
And, of course, having on-brand stock photos is going to make your business even more appealing and professional looking.
So, how do you do that without breaking the bank?
You don’t need to hire fancy photographers or get studio-grade equipment! In the video tutorial below, I’ll show you how I take gorgeous, branded stock photos with just my iPhone.
All you’ll need is daylight, a smartphone, a nice surface and a few props. These might include:
- Office supplies like pretty notebooks and pens (bonus if they’re in branded colours)
- Business-related or inspiring books
- Tech gadgets
- Faux or real plants
- Trinkets like ceramic decorative items
- Food, mugs, cups of coffee
- Glasses, jewelry, exercise equipment, makeup (it all depends on your niche, really)
Here’s one example of how I style my props.
So, let’s hop to it. Here’s how I create my stock images that I use everywhere, especially on my Instagram feed.
I hope this tutorial was useful for you! Please don’t forget to share it with your friends so they can learn how to take gorgeous stock photos, too.
Have a wonderful day!